Sunday 26 August 2012

Jessica Jasmine Fashion Show for BEAT

Right now is the first time I have stopped post the show to post this, but I am not complaining it has been a good experience, full of lessons learned, laughs and love... despite the rain!

There is no denying that the event came with its fair share of stress and mainly on my own part but it was So worth it!
It was amazing to share the experience with those closest to me, it confirmed the strong base of support for my ambitions. It was great to hear that others enjoyed it too,  for instance one of my models ( a best friend I roped in) said it was the most fun she'd had in ages and I think it improved others self confidence too.
My experience at Henry Hunt definitely aided me with event as predicted. http://www.henryhunt.co.uk/
As informed as well there was nothing better than the feeling after! We were all hyped up back stage. Every moment was enjoyable and I can not tell you the honour you feel when someone buys your garments. There is no doubt this is what I aspire to do for the rest of my life!
It was such a priviledge to do this for the charity BEAT as well. They were very supportive of the event and we managed to raise £160 for the very worthy cause!
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
Thank you to all who supported this event it is very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment