Friday 16 November 2012

Successful Stella & Alf Think Tank

 Driving through the fog last night I  couldn't wait to arrive at the first ever Stella & Alf think tank; a monumental movement in the creation of the brilliant brand.
Parking my car I practically ran up the hill to the preview. The Settlement, the sophisticated venue for the evening had a warm wonderful atmosphere, just as the creative duo deliver causing the anticipation in me to excel.
I was expecting to be amazed but  I was not expecting to be  as significantly  inspired as I was.
It was fantastic!

This sneak peak shows the beautiful collection as it was displayed last night, all of which I want in my wardrobe!
 Bat-fitches provided the brilliant beverages. 


Superbly even the proposed packaging for the label is sustainable!
Re-using every scrap of material left over to comprise the shabby chic ribbon.
 
I met some very influential people whom it would be wonderful to keep in contact with. But most importantly the Stella&Alf was received spectacularly. Whats more it proved to be very productive for the pair to perfect Stella & Alf' further.Charlotte and Paris should be so proud as I know everyone there were of them and what they have achieved so far. 
With the New Year looming look out for the label I know all ladies with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment