Wednesday 7 August 2013

Made-up to Perfection... Prizes!!!!

I have been informed of an exciting competition today hosted by the lovely, bubbly Tina Brocklebank. 


This talented lady knows everything worth knowing about make-up having studied and worked in that field for many years. 


The makeup artist is giving away makeup 'from Bobbi Brown, Daniel Sandler and MAC! (UK ONLY)
5 items (worth about £70!). For more info check out the event page!' 





Having been transformed myself by Tina for a STELLA&ALF photo-shoot, and being made to feel amazing thanks to her and the fabulous clothes, I would use her any time that I need to look my finest. 
Weddings, Proms, Photo-shoots and lessons (,which I intend to book sometime in the near future!), she does them all! I definitely recommend you like her page to get the latest on her work, makeup trends, competitions and all you need to know about makeup ... and her contact details of course! 

https://www.facebook.com/TinaBrocklebankMUA/events  { images 1-3 from Tina's page]

No comments:

Post a Comment