Tuesday 9 September 2014

A Steep Hill is Worth the Climb

Today I visited the beautiful, small City of Lincoln. 
Full of beautiful architecture, individual shops and scrummy food, it's one of my favourite places to visit near where I live.
 
The hill which holds all these great places is steep. Very steep. So steep it was named exactly that: Steep Hill.
But the hill is definitely worth the climb! 

I will never grow out of finding the cathedral magically grand, nor will I stop being excited by the prospect of finding the Lincoln Imp in the brilliant brick work. 

Unfortunately today I did not get to step foot inside this fantastic place, but for good reason! 
Today was Lincoln University's Graduation day . It was fantastic to see all the gowns cross the pebbles from the cathedral to the castle!  

Congratulations to all those who graduated today, and good luck for the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment