Tuesday 16 June 2015

Designer Dover St.

I will admit that when I have visitors here I often learn something about the city I did not know. On this occasion I had never heard of Dover St. Market... in New York anyway! However, I am so glad I was introduced to it. A quirky, magical, and yet somehow sophisticated space combines collections from a mix of designers that you wouldn't usually see placed together. 

The garments sold here have clearly been selectively chosen, which allows the focus to be on their amazing designs and construction. 

This is arguably one of the best places I have been in the city for customer service: the intense training and briefings the staff have here is obvious. 


From  a design point of view the space has been used magnificently. Each floor was like a set for a modern show. This display definitely aids the sales of the beautiful clothes. 

The customer can definitely be defined as artistic here: even people watching from the delicious cafe on the ground floor is fabulous. 

With various locations world wide, I highly recommend a visit to at least one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment