Monday 24 September 2012

Fratellis. Fashion. Same thing

I haven't posted on this seasons trends yet, nor have I my highlights of London fashion week, not to mention the other fashion weeks! But I have been overwhelmed by all this and want to give it the attention it deserves!
 I just HAD to post about THE FRATELLIS! Yes they are not directly fashion related but everything that interests a designer effects their work. Last night I took my Dad as a birthday present to him ... but obviously it was as much a treat for me as for him! We have listened to this band's music for years and had always wanted to see them. It was well worth the wait!!!
Dad and I are in agreement that... dare we say it ...they were the best live music act we've ever seen!!!
No fancy props. No running about. Just pure music talent....I couldn't keep my attention off the band(.. admittedly partly due to the looks and charm of Jon Fratelli )! The small venue was a perfect for the show and the atmosphere was fabulous. That kind of experience is definitely inspirational to my designing !
Its definitely worth checking out The Fratellis website as is it Jon Fratellis!
(Image from :http://www.thegigreview.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/The-Fratellis-The-Gig_review.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment