Thursday 6 September 2012

STELLA&ALF

I have been a very lucky girl with my work experience this summer as earlier mentioned Henry Hunt was a fantastic experience and now I am currently doing some work experience with the up and coming  superb brand STELLA&ALF.
I am so so so excited about this brand and can not wait for its launch early in the New Year. It's so great to be part of such a busy, exciting and monumental time for STELLA&ALF, and lovely to see just how enthusiastic the founders Paris Hodson and Charlotte Hay are about it too. These two ladies have been an absolute pleasure to try and assist these past few days. The atmosphere of the office is incredibly bright and bubbly and I am so thankful to have been allowed to continue gaining experience from the very very talented pair in the future.
The ethos of the brand is as admirable as Charlotte and Paris themselves, check out their blog to read more about it ...and keep your eyes pealed for the brand's movements  as I'm sure EVERYONE will love the collection ( ,that's part of the aim!)...I'm already making wardrobe space for it all!
Thank you STELLA&ALF for teaching me so much and for the experience it has been and I'm sure will continue to be fab!
P.S. like them on facebook to ensure of updates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment