Saturday 31 May 2014

Wild SOS

So I  had a wild night last night watching DIY SOS. As usual it was incredibly touching and made my Mum teary. It was also very inspiring for me as a creative individual. 


[trucknetuk.com]


This was the first time I have properly come across  Laurence Lowell Bowen and his work as an Interior Designer. 
For starters his dress sense is individual, smart and altogether super in my opinion, and his design style is very similar. 

[bbc.co.uk]

What attracted my attention the  most is, despite his extreme success in the field he still is very hands on; creating fabulous paintings to be included in his Interior Designs. He also was shown to be painting chandeliers to fit the colour scheme, which I thought was a great idea. 

Checkout his website: http://www.llb.co.uk

If for nothing else the visuals are amazing!

LLB produces and collaborates with a number of home and decorating brands from Littlewoods to Graham&Brown as well as having his own individual company.




No comments:

Post a Comment