Friday 6 June 2014

Collection #2 Launch

This beautiful sunny summers day Stella + Alf launched their Collection #2 today at Paris clothing store. 

Lower in price range but also limited edition this is a for me as a student a dream come true! 

Exceptionally welcoming you knew this collection was designed, produced and retailed with love.

Also an avid fan of print the skirt automatically called to me. 
Hoarding for holiday I had told myself window shop only. But a perfect piece of clothing designed by Paris, sold in Paris clothing was surely meant for me for Paris! 
Safe to say the gorgeous garment is now purchased! 

I highly recommend a look at S+A's new collection, either online or through their retailers! Be prepared to make a purchase there's something for everyone whatever style,shape or size! (Sizes available are S,M and L. )


I'm very please with my vibrant marvelous purchase and can't wait to wear it away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment