Thursday 19 June 2014

The Overall Experience

On Tuesday night I finally received my Christmas present and went to watch the Kings of Leon with my boyfriend and his lovely friend.

One of my favourite bands of all time both for their music and live performance skills I knew it was going to be great.
But the special effects blew me away and add to the superb show making it mesmerising.

My favourite moment was when we were told to put out phone lights on and foam like snow skittered over the arena. As cliche as it sounds, the atmosphere was so magical. Unfortunately I was too busy gawking in amazement to film this.
However here is a clip of some of the amazing visuals to accompany the legendary Kings of Leon:



[Photography by Alec Mackenzie, at Sheffield Arena]


I would definitely recommend to see this band live! Check out their tour dates and any updates: http://tour.kingsofleon.com

Special thank you to my boyfriend for treating me to this experience, I had the best of times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment