Wednesday 29 October 2014

Cat Day

So today is Cat Day. Personally I have never heard of this before, but being a lover of cats and blogging, I felt a post was in order. 

Obviously one of our cats  knew it was a holiday, as she greeted Mum with the gift  of a live mouse, shortly followed by a not so lucky shrew.

I have always been amazed at the feline's elegance, balance and ability to land on their feet! 

Not only are these very intelligent animals, but they are incredibly loyal and loving as well. 
Above is a photograph of my cats ( Left: Frankie, Right: Belle,) a year ago when we rescued them. Despite me living away, whenever I have been at home and in need of comfort they have known and been there to cuddle and amuse me. However when doing work and they decide to sit on it, that is definitely not relaxing in the slightest haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment