Sunday 19 October 2014

Not Just Coffee - Great Coffee

So today is Sunday, which is market day down on Newcastle Quayside. This is a weekly event I love to visit as and when possible to buy local produce or presents. 
Today I went with the mission of Christmas shopping on my mind and a very productive outing. 

Those who know me, know I love coffee to the extent it could be considered an addiction. 
One of my favourite places to get my "fix" is Great Coffee. Not only do they make a great cup of coffee, but the views are splendid; choice ample, and staff very friendly. 
So of course whilst at the Quayside I had to also visit this quaint cafe. 

The aim of this post is really to promote two great, and possibly unknown attractions in Newcastle: 
The Quayside Sunday market, and Great Coffee. I highly recommend a visit to both! 

Here are the above mentioned attractions' websites containing further information: 



Photograph of Millennium Bridge, Newcastle tilting.
 Taken by myself, at the Quayside Sunday Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment