Tuesday 8 January 2013

It's the little things that make the world of difference

Stunning and silver was not what won my love for this beautiful necklace (, that was the bonus!). It was the thought and message behind it. It's safe to say my friends know me better than anyone, they are worth more than silver to me.
Quirky and clever I was going to love the gift anyway but the fact that it was a symbol of my friend's support and faith for me and my ambitions really touched my heart. We all need to know that someone believes in you! Thats why I'd highly recommend anyone stuck for a special gift to consider the value of the message above all. Even if if they had made it themselves from
a pizza box I would have treasured it. Now whenever I'm in doubt I'll have something important round my neck to reassure me that if I want it to be the world really is my oyster! Watch out world Jessica Jasmine is coming!

Tip : necklace : Tales from the earth - London

No comments:

Post a Comment