Tuesday 29 January 2013

Photography fit for a King by Aleksandra Kingo

If you ever got chance to meet a famous fashion photographer ... Perhaps one for Vogue or Dazed and Confused, I can guarantee Kingo will fit the profile. Beautiful and artistic describes both the photographer and her work. She has managed to express not only her style but that of STELLA&ALF brilliantly at last weeks photo-shoot. Lovely in nature she managed to put up and direct even the most unnatural model; myself, calmly and courteously. She knows her equipment, requirements and over all profession profoundly. I can't wait for the fantastic results of her work in STELLA&ALF's look book! Gaining great work in the industry already I predict great things for Aleksandra the London College of Fashion student and hope one day I will be lucky enough to show my own designs in an editorial by the fabulous photographer!

I definitely recommend a look at her website:
www.aleksandrakingo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment