Sunday 27 January 2013

Make-up Beautiful by Brocklebank

So I'm not one for much day time make-up ...because it is so time consuming for me to actually do it correctly! But I have been inspired to change this since meeting the lovely, bubbly Tina Brocklebank.
A professional trained make-up artist who is amazing at her occupation, there is no surprise that STELLA&ALF were so keen to have Tina as the make-up artist for their look book photo-shoot. I am always concerned about looking orange with makeup on, but even with the slightly exaggerated tones required for the camera to detect it, the very experienced makeup artist managed to not even create a hint of orange! In fact I was totally astounded with the final result when I looked in the mirror, it gave me that extra confidence in front of the camera! To be honest though, as soon as I walked into the studio on the day and saw this glamorous lady I knew I was in good hands!
I certainly intend to book a lesson on make-up artistry with her at her studio and I strongly advise any Bride-to-be, prom princess, or budding beautician to contact this cosmetics Queen, as, not only is her work wonderful but the experience extremely enjoyable because of her kind hearted nature! 
Make-up By Tina Brocklebank at STELLA&ALF photo-shoot:



Take a look at her Facebook page for more information and her contact details: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Tina-Brocklebank-Make-up-Artist/95822029419

No comments:

Post a Comment