Sunday 2 June 2013

Fast fashion - last week's wear is prehistoric

Fashion changes so fast, so why not have some fun with what garments you purchase?
Dinosaur inspired garments are not just for children ... or big kids ! 
Perhaps the most impressive pair of heels I've seen to date. Do toy triseratops (, I don't know my dinosaurs like i know my fashion ,)  bite if you step on them? 

Typical tie with a cute dinosaur print.


Dogs dress dinosaur too? 

A beautiful piece of jewellery , if slightly weird- yes that is a dinosaur eating a pizza slice! 


The above inspired me to base my Spherical Pattern Cutting college project loosely on dinosaurs. Incase you hadn't guessed, the jacket is to the left of the photo, featuring spikes down the spine. 


 Central garment by: Paria Farzaneh 
Right garment by:  Leoretta Manyike





No comments:

Post a Comment