Monday 10 June 2013

The modern pin-board


Ever feel like you have so many ideas bur just cant record them, or  worst remember them? 

Tomorrow with the aid of the fabulous photographer Zoe East of Opal Desires, I will be shooting my Final major project garments on the magnificent model Mollie McHale.

The themes and inspirations for the project were feminine floras and Edwardian Negligee. 


I have also gathered other inspirations throughout the progression of the project, including 1950s for the neck scarf. 


With all these influences and ideas it would be hard to process my ideas  to communicate my intentions and thus incorporate them into into a fitting, relevant and nice shoot. 
Pintrest -A content sharing service that allows members to "pin" images, videos and other objects to their pinboard. Also includes standard social networking features ...

I have been using this service for a while to communicate with Zoe in previous projects, including those for XPOSE. 
It has also helped me with my mood board presentation etc. at college.

So why forget your influential ideas and why stick in the stone age? Try Pintrest trust me it helps and the rest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment