Friday 18 September 2015

It's A Shearling Thing

So yesterday I had my locks cut and coloured like many fashionable sheep have for this season. 
No I'm not going mad(der), shearling is a... or I'd even go as far as saying... THE thing right now. In fact there are so many designers looking to lambswool that I can not specify key brands for this style. 

Sonia Rykiel A/W 15
[http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2015-ready-to-wear/sonia-rykiel/slideshow/collection#24]

However I can dare to discuss my favourite approaches to the trend. Sonia Rykiel has produced a beautiful patterned pink suede Mac with shearling lining that looks so snug, yet stylish it's 
almost dreamlike. 

As for Marco de Vincenzo, well the patchwork and carving of these creations are nothing less than pure genius.

Marco de Vincenzo A/W 15
[http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2015-ready-to-wear/marco-de-vincenzo/slideshow/collection#28]

Quick! Invest this woollen vest for winter, after all it is not very often being warm is stylish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment