Tuesday 29 September 2015

Selecting the Unexpected - Gorgeously Glamorous Garments from S/S16

So for fashion lovers this is one of the most exciting few weeks of the year as the world showcases their up and coming styles in the fashion capitals. 
With Paris proceeding today with a fantastic line up of talented designers, I have been looking back on the shows from Milan, Copenhagen, New York and London. 
Here I have tried to look at designers that have not necessarily caught my eye in the past but have overly impressed me with their Spring Summer 2016 Collections. 


New York - Calvin Klein Collection




Copenhagen - Mark Kenly Domino Tan


London - Bora Aksu

With no bias intentions what-so-ever I would like to congratulate those that showed at London fashion week as there were so many successful collections and I seriously struggled to choose which to display! It is definitely worth a browse! 


Milan - Ermanno Scervino

There is a definite colour pallet prevailing, no prizes goes to those who guess it...But what  gorgeously glamorous garments it aids to create! 
Now who's excited for Paris Fashion week?...I certainly am! 


No comments:

Post a Comment