Friday 12 July 2013

Fallen for Fall '13 Couture

Every significant event in the fashion calendar is swiftly transferred into mine. Looking through all the shows, although very time consuming is something I find really interesting and thoroughly enjoyable. Sad? To some maybe, but other's work really does help your own progression, and when you are as passionate about something as I am fashion you will understand. 

Coming back from a fulfilled yet relaxing and super sunny holiday gave me a good does of the holiday blues, but knowing that I could spend my recuperation time catching up on all the Couture shows spurred me on. 

Trends for the season were easily identifiable, as were the street style influences for each collection. For further info on the above keep your eyes peeled for future posts! 

Screen shots as I see the shows: 

 Lots of drama and high performance of course! 

 What would Couture be without at least one signature super detailed gown?

 Sleek silks, crisp edges and extreme attention to detail, only a Couture standard could pull this off! 

The ever so slightly odd but ingenious is what Couture is all about!

Perhaps one of my favourite collections of Couture this season! 

Still non-the-wiser why I find this so wacky and wonderful?!

[Images from Style.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment