Tuesday 10 March 2015

Stop. Wait a minute.

Time here appears to pass at lightning speed. Yet I feel as though I have been away from my family and friends for much longer than 1 1/2 weeks. It's easy to get consumed in the busy exciting city, that's why simple gestures have such a big impact. They allow you to stop, just for one moment and float carefully back to earth. 

Yesterday I had the pleasure of picking up some beautiful crafted pieces from Custom Fabric Flowers by M&S Schmelberg. Admittedly I thought I may have been going to Marks and Spencer's florists so arriving on the 7th floor to find this magical shop was a pleasent surprise. 

Kind and friendly customer service is greatly recieved in such a busy city to the point where you appreciate it a lot more. 
Here I got fabulous service and also a token flower for my first visit. A lover if craft, flowers and all things pretty: of course it made my day. 

So wherever you are whatever your doing I highly recommend taking two seconds out of your day to make someone else's day!...It will prehaps make yours as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment