Thursday 19 March 2015

Tiffany's Popcorn

I was introduced to the wonderful world of Holly Golightly yesterday evening. Always sceptical of particularly popular films I was very pleasantly surprised by Breakfast at Tiffany's. The film somehow evoked nostalgia and the importance of the simple things in life which left the audience feeling quite humble and content. 


Of course my surroundings definitely helped set the scene. I am in the magical city where the film is set, however that is not what I mean... My apartment put on a perfect little cinema screening for it's guests. A retro popcorn maker; a scroll down screen and blankets in a beautifully grand hall definitely was a pleasant end to a working day.


My fellow interns and I are very much encouraged now to dress up in gowns and eat croissants outside Tiffany's... But I for starters encourage you to watch the film - It may bring those that need to a little closer back to earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment