Tuesday 7 April 2015

Big

Hats, rabbits, celebrations: I overheard one tourist say "New York can make anything big"... This is true, it is the big apple after all! 

The Easter parade was to be honest not what my peers and I expected. Men and women in wacky bonnets gathered and walked around the streets of fifth avenue, basking in the sunlight and excitement. 
Easter Sunday was definitely a day to be thankful for my good fortune and this amazing opportunity! 


To add to the beauty the Rockefeller was spectacularly laden in flowers which were being admired greatly by the crowds of happy people. 



An extra bonus for me was I could eat chocolate again! Safe to say I visited the Lindt shop on Fifth Avenue... And maybe Bouchon Bakery too haha! 


Happy, sunny and colour-filled days are the best days! 


No comments:

Post a Comment