Monday 13 April 2015

Little Loves

This past week the sun has begun to shine in the city and it has had the effect of adding extra excitement into everyday life. 
I am a strong believer of the fact that it is the little things that can have the largest impact on a person's life. 
These are just a few little loves of mine from the recent past. 

Favourite Facebook post: 
I could not love this fashion photograph of Jessica Stam by Demarchelier more! 
Thank you Vogue.uk for re posting and inspiring. 

Favourite photograph: 
Sunday stroll seeing the Hudson River sparkling in the sun. This definitely made me a grateful girl! 

Favourite furniture: 
Slate slab seat in Midtown Manhattan is marvellous! 

Favourite food: 
Mouthwatering Magnums filled my Facebook feed Friday. I have not seen these in New York stores so am hoping I get to try them at some point! 

Favourite fashion:
Fashionable, feminine, white and wonderful. I love this lady's style! 

Favourite freebie: 

Preston Personalised Keepsake's Giveaway seems like the perfect present! Take a look- follow them on Facebook!     

No comments:

Post a Comment