Thursday 9 April 2015

What do you call two Polar Bears?

I was very jealous when my boyfriend sent me these fab images from his Easter trip last week. 

Yorkshire Wildlife Park is one of our families' favourite days out and we have all been multiple times. 
Not only is there a large variety of animals; but they all have a large area of land to live in, and are all protected as part of various breeding programs. 

Tours, talks, petting and feeding are all activities that are available to the public. 

Below is the new addition in to the park: the second of three Polar Bears. I've been told this one is much more of a performing character then the other! 

Families and people of all ages, if you are in the area surrounding Doncaster I highly recommend a visit... Even if you're not plan a trip!  

No comments:

Post a Comment