Saturday 24 January 2015

Illustration Insane

I decided as a warm up activity for updating my portfolio, I would produce digital illustrations for new cover and profile images for my twitter account; I mainly use twitter as a source of information and promotion for fashion work and so it felt relevant to combine the two tasks.  
I've always loved manual work and preferred hand-drawing over digitally producing. However as technology only continues to progress, as does its use in the fashion industry, I feel it was necessary to progress my digital skills. 
Using Photoshop, Illustrator, most of my patients and many hours has resulted in me producing these images, which display past design ideas. I still have long way to go in improving my digital skills, but for now these will just about do !




No comments:

Post a Comment