Sunday 18 January 2015

Toon Today Toon Tonight

So I'm coming to the end of my eventful, as always weekend in Newcastle. 
Eat, sleep rave repeat is perhaps the best way to describe it. Well I couldn't hack repeating the rave! Due to that I didn't quite get to appreciate the fabulous Quilliams as I had hoped, but l will return to that terrific tea rooms! 

The Lang Gallery featured some fabulous work which will aid my current Uni project. 

Seeing some super friends also surpassed expectations. 
 
Today my boyfriend and I had our monthly trip to the quayside market and Great Coffee. After an ace white hot chocolate we had to trek through a storm of rain, sleet and snow. Did it put a damper on my visit? Not at all. Whether we make it to our planned meal tonight or have takeaway we will be happy in the company we love.

P I wanted to prove through this that it is the small things in life which make time special. 
I also wanted to show to people of the world that appearance isn't what counts either. We all have our bad hair days. We all have to face the weather in torrential conditions. But whether we share these good and not so fun times with those we love and respect definitely is far more important! 










No comments:

Post a Comment