Sunday 25 January 2015

The Tumbling Process of Design

I have recently been acquainted with Tumblr. Obviously as a blogger using Blogger, Tumblr was unusual to get my head around using alongside this, however I am finding the whole project quite exciting and beneficial. 

Whilst on our industrial placement we have two modules to complete which will compliment our placements and increase how much we get out of them. 
The first stage of the initial assignment includes street style. It is a daunting task to fashion designers, who are used to being sat in their study alone and working away! However I started on this project whilst in London, and once I had finally plucked up the courage to ask well dressed passers by to snap their style, all was not so scary, and actually, looking back the images are very inspiring. 
Check out my attempts via this link! 



No comments:

Post a Comment