Tuesday 20 January 2015

Shellac Skin

This past couple of weeks I've been spoilt by Skin Couture of Caistor. 
This brilliant beauty salon offers a variety of treatments. 

Last week I was treated to a Hot Stones massage gifted to me for my 20th. A lover of massages as a form of relaxation and treatment to sports injuries, I was yet to experience this kind of massage. Unusual to say the least it was one of the best I have had! 

Today as part of a birthday offer given by Skin Couture I had a shellac nail treatment. Always put off by the fact that they can not be removed using nail varnish remover, the skilled beauticians reassured me with their wonderful work. 
Not one to sit still you can imagine the pleasure I felt when I was told it instantly dried and didn't chip easily. 

The bubbly beauticians calm those that like me sometimes find such situations awkward. 

Very reasonably priced as well, I highly recommend a visit! Book now whilst there is post Christmas appointment spaces! 

Visit their website for more info: http://www.skincouture.org.uk
Or follow them on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment