Saturday 21 February 2015

A fairytale for women


Ok, I admit it... I dragged my man to the cinema on Valentines day to see Fifty Shades of Grey. 
I loved the books and honestly wanted to see if it lived up to my expectations.
[nydailynews.com]

Most films that I watch after I have read the book do tend to disappoint me, and in some cases ruin that magic I had experienced when I read the story. No way was I expecting the film to be as good as the book, I had my own imagined characters so it would have been impossible! 
But the film was brilliant. Even my boyfriends reluctantly said it was better than he had expected. 
I do however feel this is a film mainly for women. Oddly almost a fairytale for them. A beautiful man, and gosh Jamie Dornan was indeed handsome!

[opi.com] 

I would recommend the book, film and also the sound track to any woman 18 on wards. Despite the bad thoughts that have been directed towards the plot, it really is clever, enthralling and emotional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment