Monday 9 February 2015

Bra-illiant?

I'm very picky when it comes to underwear. Infact I'm very picky full stop. 

My university course encourages us to look for gaps in the market. One that I have recently recognised is that for uncycled underwear. 

I will buy most things from a charity shop, but underwear is one thing that I would not. 
I have many sets in my own collection that I do not feel as nice are as I'd like to in them to be. So with no fashion contour lingerie experience, I decided first to start by editing my old items, rather than begin from scratch. 

I had noticed that front fastening bras were often plain and unattractive, so this was one element of change I made to my back fastening bra.

After much editing and embellishing this is the final result. 
I am not sure if I would wear it personally and certainly not every day, but I am rather pleased with the result. 

Unfortunately I did not take any photos of the original bra. However it was a green lace, back fastening cup bra with straps. 





No comments:

Post a Comment