Thursday 19 February 2015

Apple Crumble tea

Walking past this in my first year this little tea rooms seemed almost magical.
Tea rooms of course serve tea ... usually... hence the name.
But I have never been anywhere where there is a whole menu just for tea! Or indeed Apple crumble tea - which is what I eventually chose as my beverage.
The place is decorated so nicely, old, quirky, cosy and with character. The waiters and waitresses fit the place so well and are very friendly yet professional.
I don't want to give too much away: to spoil the magic, but I highly recommend a visit to "Quilliams" of Newcastle!
You will know if you're in the right place as all the china cups and saucers are printed with their logo.
Those who value fresh local products this is right up your street!
Also if you're a move lover there is a small cinema where movie nights take place in this peculiar, but perfect place!

No comments:

Post a Comment