Sunday 22 February 2015

Remembering, Dreaming, Forgetting, Deceit.


This is more likely the reason I had a gap in-between posts last week. 
Before I go to Sleep by S J Watson had me totally addicted to turning the pages to find out more! 
I have not seen the film, nor do I want to, in case it ruins the book for me. Although I am sure the film is brilliant with the great cast I have seen that is in it! 


[viewmovies.tv]


Having previously worked around those who suffer from dementia, and wishing I could help; and also having fainted before and having woken up completely scared and confused, I could in part empathise with the characters... only in part of course! 
I am not going to describe the content or give anything away, but this book absolutely messes with your head. I do not mean it will disturb you forever or anything serious or indeed bad. But quite the opposite, as I said it had me totally gripped! 
I definitely recommend a read! 


[en.wikipedia.org]


Heres the blurb! 

[http://www.amazon.co.uk/Before-I-Go-To-Sleep/dp/0552164135]

For a long time I have had very weird and vivid dreams. This book has inspired me to record them. Maybe one day they will act as some sort of inspiration! 



No comments:

Post a Comment