Thursday 19 February 2015

Catching Up With Ron Burgundy

I have had writers block I think. I have had the time, the ideas but could not find the words!
I have been up in Newcastle having a lovely time might  I add. 
The Quilliam Brothers' Tea House as previously posted was definitely a highlight and also an inspiration. 
This inspiration was the illustrations that decorated the walls. Unfortunately I cannot remember exactly who these were by, but if I had had the money I would have definitely have purchased a couple! 
This encouraged me to draw again and  began drawing for my boyfriend to have on his wall whilst I'm away. This included items I felt relevant to us, though not to each other, and as the title suggests featured Ron Burgundy from Anchorman! 

Since I have returned.. well packing and pancake day is all I can report! 


[If you wish to visit the Quilliam Brothers' Teahouse to see the lovely illustrations, you can get more information via this link: http://www.quilliambrothers.com/index.php]


No comments:

Post a Comment